A.R.C. Directors Ltd (A.R.C.) is a professional services firm based in the Cayman Islands specialising in the provision of non-executive, independent directorship services to the alternative investment funds industry, including hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds and investment managers.
The firm services a diverse portfolio of clients based in all major onshore and offshore financial centers including the Cayman Islands, Europe, the USA and Asia.
A.R.C. holds a licence under the Companies Management Law (2003) of the Cayman Islands issued by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) and as such is subject to ongoing regulatory obligations as prescribed by CIMA.
The firm is a founding member of the Cayman Islands chapter of the Alternative Investment Management Association:
- 2013: Directorship Capacity: How to define a feasible number
- 2013: Cayman Opts for Model 1 IGA for FATCA
- 2013: CIMA publishes consultation paper on Corporate Governance
- 2012: CIMA Announces Mandatory Online Registration for New Mutual Funds
- 2012: Update on Master Funds Definition
- 2012: Task Force for FATCA Implementation industry advisory
- 2012: CIMA and US SEC Reach New Cooperation Agreement
- 2012: Cayman Islands Government extends master funds registration
- 2012: The Hedge Funds Journal 2012: Corporate Governance Survey
- 2012: Cayman Islands Government issues further advisory on the registration of Master Funds
|Address:||A.R.C. Directors Ltd|
|P.O. Box 10250|
|Grand Pavilion Commercial Centre|
|Suite # 7|
|802 West Bay Road|
|Grand Cayman KY1-1003|
|Phone:||+ 1 345 769 3400|
|Fax:||+ 1 345 769 3404|